Please fill out the form below to introduce your organization to The JEM Project team.
Already been invited? Proceed to application >>
Inquiries are temporarily closed.
Please return in July 2022 to send an introductory grant inquiry. The JEM Project will accept applications for the fall grant cycle, with a deadline of September 2, 2022.
Grants MAY NOT be used for the following:
- Capital campaigns with the exception of capital needs that significantly and measurably improve program effectiveness and impact.
- General operating (overhead and other administrative costs are acceptable as they relate to the program and project for which funding is being requested).
- Re-granting to other organizations or individuals.
- Lobbying – IRS-defined lobbying activities are prohibited by federal law.
- Partisan research and analysis, and non-permissible policy-related activities.
We value projects that increase impact and provide lasting change – projects must have a start and finish, set budget, and measurable results. We are also interested in:
- small projects, (because they are often seeds of change);
- projects that are built on collaboration with others;
- projects that draw diverse people together (building new relationships);
- and projects that evoke simplicity and self-giving generosity.